· E-tickets (Full/ Partial) to and fro Economy Class as per MAI Guidelines.
· Hotel Accommodation for the duration of the show in Mumbai
· All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be provided by the organizer.
· Local airport transfers. (group airport pick up/ drop and daily shuttle service from hotel to exhibition venue and back)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Foreign delegates attending the Meet must NOT be Indian Passport holders.
· E-ticket or Reimbursement will be provided from the capital city of the respective country to Mumbai.
· In some cases, organizer will cover part of the airfare (reimbursement will be done again copy of the air tickets mentioning the fare amount in USD, copy of the receipt indicating amount paid, Stamp of the Immigration upon entry, VISA copy, copy of front and last page of passport, including address as per passport).
· Airfares will be provided/ reimbursed as per the following:
o Latin America + Central America: Maximum Reimbursement of USD 1000 or Air Ticket Amount, whichever is lower.
o Africa + Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)/ ASEAN + Middle East: Maximum Reimbursement up to of USD 650 or the air ticket amount, whichever is lower.
o SAARC: Maximum Reimbursement up to of USD 450 or the air ticket amount, whichever is lower.
· It is mandatory for all the foreign delegates to attend the inaugural function of CAPINDIA-2020 and Buyer Seller meet.
· Selection of buyers will be subject to approval of special selection committee
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 30th September 2020
· To avail the offer, all applications must be received on or before 30th September, 2020 (Subject to selection by competent authorities of the council)
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
Note: If any of the visitors having problem in online registration, please send us an email (email@example.com) along with the screen shot and description of the issue and we will get back to you as soon as to resolve the issue.